Web Software Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Wausau, WI, US
CGI is seeking an experienced Web Software Developer for our location in beautiful downtown Wausau. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting clients throughout the country.
Looking for career advancement?
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! We are one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, PTO, ,as well as, numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides unlimited sick leave!
• 3-6 years of experience in designing and developing web sites.
• Experience in developing immersive applications with HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, and supporting technologies; two years’ experience in middle tier application development using C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio; And/or training; And/or experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with WebServices
• Experience consuming RESTful web services using AJAX/JSON.
• Ability to work in an AGILE environment and work well with others. Some work may be also be performed using other methodologies such as waterfall and spiral.
• Analyze business rules, processes, and systems to recommend process and systems improvements
• Design and perform unit tests to confirm functionality meets business requirements
• Drives the mentality of quality being owned by the entire team
• Responsible for and participates in the design, development and support of various internet/intranet web sites.
• Works with others to produce web site requirements and will be responsible to implement regular changes, including periodic site redesign.
• Responsible to create new stylesheets, write, design, and edit web page content. Implement appropriate web technologies to accomplish business objectives.
• Responsible for representing the business on aspects of internet/intranet related projects and web site development for the bank.
• Researches, analyses and make recommendations for technology features and functionality for the internet/intranet website.
• Ensures that projects are completed efficiently and timely.
• Responsible for internet/intranet web site performance and presentation standards.
• Handles problem diagnosis and resolution, documentation, etc as needed.
• Participates in project planning and implementation planning. May function as team lead. Other duties as assigned.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.