Test Lead Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pittsburgh, PA, US
We are looking for a Test Lead with a technical mindset and the ability to learn new technology and how it will impact our clients. In this role, you will have Test Coordination/Tracking responsibility across multiple Lines of Business.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience with Unified Communications and Collaboration, Digital Workplace Transformation and mobility technology infrastructure.
• 5+ years of experience with expertise with software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Experience with Unified Communications and Collaboration, Digital Workplace
Transformation and mobility technology infrastructure is a must.
• 3+ years of experience with Manual Testing
• Experience with messaging infrastructure using Office365, Office 365 Exchange Online transformation and end user unified collaboration.
• Experience with applications that include Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Windows Desktop, SharePoint, PowerShell and Microsoft Teams.
• Experience with testing Microsoft Office Applications (Exchange, Outlook, Skype, SharePoint, Office Applications) and corresponding Microsoft Office 365 systems and software (Exchange Online, TEAMS, SharePoint Online).
• Testing Experience with Microsoft Azure is good to have.
• Exposure to any infrastructure testing is good to have.
• Perform validations for the windows applications
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in Agile Methodologies
• Experience in test planning, estimations, prioritization and documentation.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to perform root cause analysis of complex issues
• Ability to quickly grasp new technologies and tools.
BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, as well as numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides sick leave and vacation pay.
• Good exposure to all the phases of Software Testing Life Cycle.
• Your passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools to help drive solutions for your clients.
- Test Strategies
- Test Planning & Implementation
- Manual Testing
- Microsoft Office365
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.