Test Automation Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pittsburgh, PA, US
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who has technical mindset and has the ability to learn new technology and how it will impact our clients. Can you leverage your development knowledge in Selenium including, API testing and Java development?
If so CGI has an opportunity for you.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams.
• Team Oriented and can work independently.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills; ability to interact with all levels of management
Must have Technical Skills:
• 5+ years of experience with expertise with software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Hands on experience on developing Test automation frameworks (Selenium)
• Automation experience in API Testing and development of API test services using Karate framework
• Automation experience in micro services testing
• Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
• Good exposure to all the phases of Software Testing Life Cycle
• Manual Testing (5+ years)
• Clearly interprets requirements and acceptance criteria to create test cases.
• Experience in test planning, estimations, prioritization and documentation.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to perform root cause analysis of complex issues
• Ability to quickly grasp new technologies and tools.
BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, as well as numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides sick leave and vacation pay.
Test Coordination and tracking responsibility across multiple lines of business.
Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools to help drive solutions for your clients
- Test Strategies
- Test Planning & Implementation
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.