System Architect (IT Network Assurance) System Architect (IT Network Assurance) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Montréal, QC, Canada
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! We have a challenging career opportunity for a Technical Architect to work for our clients in our Telecom Industry.
We are looking for a System Architect to join our cross functional team in the domain of Network Assurance (Telecommunications) and contribute to the growth of our business. The System Architect will also be performing a System Integrator role and will be involved for setting the strategic direction by creating roadmaps, designing operating models and driving operational excellence through delivery lifecycle.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Convert client requirements into solution architecture and design
• Assess and recommend emerging technologies and use cases
• Lead preparation of solution design
• Lead our CI/CD implemenation
• Oversee and support Functional & Technical Requirements gathering and definition
• Provide Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models
• Help program and project managers in the design, planning, and governance of projects
• Provide direction, coaching and technical leadership guidance to the development teams during application development life cycle
Must Have Requirements:
• At least 8 years’ experience in solution and application architecture leveraging modern development platforms
• Application development knowledge of REST API application architectures, JEE/Java, ORACLE PL/SQL, Web Services, Microservices, Kafka, OpenShift, Docker, Weblogic, XML, JSON, UML, Springboot, Jenkins, Swagger
• Industry best practices in architectural methodologies and standards (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF)
• Interpreting business needs and applying innovative technology solutions
Nice to Have Requirements:
• Strong, proactive leadership capabilities
• Ability to stimulate and participate in creative thinking for out-of-the-box solutions
• Resolving and influencing the positive outcome of conflicting objectives and priorities
• Ability to effectively communicate, interact with and influence Senior Technical Advisors
• Work effectively within a fast-paced team
• Willing to learn fast and adapt quickly to change
• Excellent English written (technical) and verbal communication
• Industry experience in telecom
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.