System Administrator - Telephony (Level 2) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Montréal, QC, Canada
The CGI - GTO Voice Services team is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated individual. The Voice services team provides telephony services & operational support to its internal and external clients. Our approach is to make sure we understand customer requirements and follow market trends. With this mindset, the team delivers its services though a variety of telephony components & collaborative suites such as PBX (Avaya CS1K), Contact Centre(AACC), Call Recording (Verint, Telstrat) , Workforce Management (WFO), IVR (MPS500, AAEP), Messaging (Callpilot), and more.
If you are a team player, love a challenge, customer focused and eager to learn, we look forward to meeting you.
• 5-10 years of experience managing a contact centre PBX environment
• Good Understanding and working knowledge of Nortel Networks telephony architecture
• Experience in some or all of the following :
• Nortel / Avaya CS1000 (CS1K)
• Avaya Call pilot
• Avaya Contact Centre (AACC)
• Nortel MPS500
• Nortel Miran Cards
• Verint WFM & Recording
• Telstrat Recording
• Telephone Sets (Analog, Digital and IP)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft suite of products (i.e. Exchange, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, etc.)
• Highly motivated, Organised resource, able to work efficiently on individual tasks or within a project team
• Bilingualism (English-French) is required
• A positive "CAN DO" attitude and excellent customer facing skills
• Certification in Telecommunications and / or Nortel / Avaya (an asset)
As a Telephony System Administrator within the Voice Services Team, you will:
• Provides training and technical expertise on usage of phone equipment and the voicemail system to our clients
• Provide Avaya/Nortel Operational Support - Rotational 7x24 on-call support.
• Manage, Coordinate and Collaborate with telco, supplier and third-party vendors
• Conduct traffic analysis for all phone systems monthly to assess capacity
• Install, support and maintain all phone sets and ports including voice over IP, digital, analog or other
• Perform Reporting (Audits, Real Time, KPI, Traffic Analysis, etc...)
• Configure, operate, maintain and support all applicable voice systems including voice over IP, private branch exchange, voicemail and IVR
• Create /Update documentation of procedures, network voice diagrams.
• Address various problems and implement corrective action plans
• Make recommendations and present to management
• Adhere to Incident management and change management procedures.
• Manage and report project-time accurately as per assignments.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers