Sr. System Integration Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Business Analysis (functional and technical)
New York, NY, US
The CGI Trade and Finance group is seeking a skilled Sr. Technical Analyst as a knowledgeable addition to the team. This dynamic and exciting work will help CGI bring the best of the best to its Trade industry clients both domestic and international.
• Minimum of three years to five years of technical experience supporting large-scale projects.
• Experience working with a SaaS Model is a plus.
• Proven ability to work with client management and other staff to define requirements.
• Understanding of technology, development lifecycle, and object oriented principles and modeling.
• Experience working with concurrent and asynchronous programming.
• Proficient in SQL, Java and middleware tools.
• Analytical and creative approach to solution design and problem solving.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills. Actively listening ability.
• Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels.
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment where individual initiative and accountability is a given.
• Background in International Trade Finance is a plus.
• Effectively partner with clients on site and remotely to support large-scale multi-tier projects.
• Willingness to commit to the growth and success of the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions group, working closely with the development team to do so.
• Working with various teams including business analysts and an offshore development.
• Understand the full project lifecycle to successfully deliver quality work products on schedule.
• Ability to multi-task, coordinate communication with colleagues and report risk and status to team lead or manager.
• Travel up to 75%-90% of the time based on the needs of the business.
• Support the bank in architecting an integration platform and designing interfaces to the corresponding downstream systems.
• Support the client technically during the design, development and testing phases facilitating a successful implementation.
• Conduct “train the trainer" sessions as needed.
• Coordinate timely infrastructure setup, configuration and connectivity to the CGI’s data centers.
• Liaise and coordinate the resolution of technical issues between the project members and CGI Applications.
• Quickly assimilate into the team and learn the company's methodologies.
- Trade Finance
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers