Software Test Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Lafayette, LA, US
The selected candidates will become a member of the Software Development Team and will report to the Team Lead. The selected candidate will be responsible for establishing, enforcing, and following coding standards across all systems, implementation deliverables and ensuring on-time delivery of solutions that meet project expectations.
• Software development lifecycle experience especially with an Agile Scrum team
• Experience working with query, requirements/configuration management, and defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
• Experience writing software test cases/scripts, explaining test results, and analyzing requirements for testable outcomes.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
• Writing software test cases/scripts based upon application design documents and formal requirements.
• Execute and evaluate manual and/or automated test cases and report test results.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
• Database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.