Software Programmer - Nuxeo Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Montréal, QC, Canada
Becoming a software programmer at CGI, you'll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software system - Nuxeo.
Based on CGI's requirements, you might be responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resource. The specifications you’ll work on will often come from IT analysts.
Sometimes you may also use ‘off the shelf’ software. Requiring you to modify and integrate this into an existing network to meet the needs of the business.
• Know the computer systems and their environment (server, task management and computer memory).
• Identify and develop standards, standards, and procedures to facilitate the use of applications by users.
• Know the procedural and non-procedural languages.
• Know the databases and database management systems.
• Know software and application software codes.
• Understand web design.
• Know typography and information design.
Determine and analyze the IT and technical needs of users.
• About the Quality of Program and Services Computer Standards (Standards, Standards and Standards Act).
• Design and apply solutions to computer failures while perfection.
• Team of specialists in computer systems programming.
• Design computer programs.
• Use the right programming techniques to ensure a stable environment.
• Set up data processing applications, communication software and operating system software.
• Perform various tests regarding IT services.
• Reviewing current systems
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- System Administration
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers