SharePoint Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Belton, TX, US
Serve as the CGI SharePoint Developer and Tier 1, 2, and 3 support lead as part of a team providing application operations & maintenance support for a major information technology program with an Aerospace & Defense client.
•US Citizenship required, per Federal stipulation
• SharePoint Senior Technical Lead utilizes industry best practices for all aspects of managing and maintaining the environment and SP and Project Server architecture and be proficient with all of the features of current and future versions of SharePoint.
• Provides front-end development resulting in high-end visual and functional sites.
• Develops solutions to customer requests to improve customer efficiency and effectiveness. The use of content management/records management and tools may be required.
• Ensures the teams follows all CGI processes and completes deliverables in timely manner.
• Provides support for requirements, design, planning, and integration type activities within scope of the contract but with special skills for SP front-end development.
• Monitors all stages of projects to ensure they are timely delivery of high quality solutions to the customer.
• Facilitates and coordinates responses to data calls and supports briefings to senior leadership.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and/or higher
• Understanding of Business process
• ITIL certifications
• Microsoft SharePoint or Azure certifications
Responsible for SharePoint development, Tier 1, 2, and 3 support, and SharePoint migration services as part of a dynamic application and technical services program team, who is dedicated to enhance and execute the mission of our Aerospace & Defense client.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.