Senior Salesforce Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Arlington, VA, US
CGI is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer who will rely on their technical skills and current experience to perform design, implementation, and customization services to CGI’s rapidly growing Salesforce customer base. As a key member of the delivery team, this person will provide technical leadership, custom Salesforce development, and declarative configuration services for the delivery team.
• At least 5 years direct experience in custom development on the Force.com platform
• Understanding of information architecture frameworks covering major building blocks such as data sourcing, integration/movement, persistence, master data management, metadata, data governance, security, and delivery.
• Strong experience developing Salesforce functionality using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Aura/LWC Lightning components and a solid understanding of the Lightning Design System.
• Experience with Saleforce declarative development features and methods including, but not limited to, Process Builder, Flow Builder, Lightning Page Layouts, and custom object configuration.
• Experience working across various Salesforce implementations involving two or more of the Salesforce application clouds (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Community, Service, etc..)
• Experience migrating data to salesforce, including source to target mapping and data normalization, using Dataloader or similar data management tools.
• General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
• Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
• Work well in a team environment
Platform Developer II
Integration Architecture Designer
Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
Experience in one or more multi-org Salesforce implementations
*US Citizenship required
• Provide custom Salesforce development consulting services in Salesforce projects remotely and at the client location
• Technical lead for all development activities and possesses a deep knowledge of Salesforce development languages and tools.
• Provide technical expertise in the development of the Force.com platform, including Apex, Visualforce, Custom Lightning Components (Aura and LWC), and other development languages and tools to the delivery team
• Recognize when to use custom solutions in addition to standard ‘clicks-not-code’ functions to deliver the right product to meet business requirements.
• Work closely with the Senior Salesforce Consultant to design, develop, and deliver the final solution.
• Participate in the design phase by producing high level database design and supporting class structures around the design, high level architecture application and document use cases, database designs, functional and implementation requirements
• Deliver quality code to meet project timeline estimations
• Experience using source control tools such as Git
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Perform other duties, from time to time, as required by the project such as declarative configuration.
- Microsoft Office
- Business Analysis
- Communication (Oral/Written)
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.