Senior Management Consultant Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Princeton, NJ, US
Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
CGI is seeking a seasoned SME / management consultant to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This subject matter expert will be work at various CGI/and client sites consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live.
This role can be houses in PA, NJ. Right now its remote until further notice.
• 10+ years of minimum Clinical operations, with a focus on eTMF, Veeva Clinical platforms and/or other clinical operation platforms. Consulting experience a plus.
Experience defining future state business processes within Clinical Operations
• Specific expertise in Trial Master File, including business processes, systems implementation, analysis
• Strategy and business management
• Delivery experience
• A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
• Proven record of creating and maintaining business partnerships and relationships
• Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams
• Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines such as, US FDA, EU, ICH, GCP, GMP and ISO.
• Experience in gathering and documenting requirements, Business Process Analysis, Change Management Concepts, Current/Future State Analysis
• A “go getter" mentality – no sitting idle
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Must have experience working in skilled diverse teams (technical and non-technical)
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Business architecture (business ops) 15+ Expert
Clinical eTMF EDC TMF 6-8+ Expert
Domain experience in the req (familiarity) 2-4 Expert
As the subject matter expert you will have responsibility to manage and lead R&D consulting projects. This role will contribute positively to developing business relationships with clients and internal (client) stakeholder members. As a leading expert in (electronic) Trial Master File (eTMF), you will be an integral part of the Life Sciences consulting team focused on providing strategic guidance and supporting successful implementation programs.
The Senior Consultant, Consulting Services will:
- Be responsible for delivering the business process transformation and change management aspects of large scale programs.
- Supporting implementation of eTMF systems and supporting business processes
- Serve as a key subject matter expert in eTMF and other aspects of clinical operations
- Will need to develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and become attuned to potential business within the client.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.