Senior DevOps Engineer/System Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Montréal, QC, Canada
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change - supporting our clients in their digital revolution and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Are you ready to join a team that values technology innovation, change, and growth?
Join our software development and network engineering team where you will design and implement innovative software solutions in the domain of telecommunication.
• Minimum of five years of experience in a discipline relevant to the position;
• Strong communication skills in French and English;
• System integration experience;
• Working knowledge of operating systems, network protocols, and hardware;
• Demonstrated experience with the technologies listed above.
We are seeking for a creative and innovative Senior DevOps Engineer/System Administrator, someone who wants to be part of our fast-paced and transformational Agile team:
• A Senior DevOps Engineer/System Administrator who will be part of a collaborative and multi-disciplinary software engineering team working with cutting edge technologies such as ONAP, Microservices, Kafka, Docker Swarm, OpenShift, Kubernetes and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing, implementing and testing new features and services into production.
• Designing, developing and maintaining resilient, secure, and efficient software-driven infrastructure to meet high availability requirements (main infra components used: Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Cilium, HAProxy, Nginx, Consul, CoreDNS, Keepalive. Infra support tools: Helm, RKE, Rancher, Ansible, Bash)
• Managing the capacity of the development and production infrastructure supporting the software components. Making sure that services running and highly available on the production servers.
• A DevOps and CI/CD enthusiast who will be designing, implementing and maintaining a flexible and resilient CI/CD pipeline. (main components used: Gerrit, Jenkins, Nexus, and GoCD)
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- System Administration
- Innovation Facilitation
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers