Senior Analytics Solution Architect Senior Analytics Solution Architect Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Victoria or Vancouver, BC, Canada
Analytics and Emerging Digital Technologies
CGI seeks a Senior Analytics Solution Architect/Technician to join our rapidly growing team in Victoria, where we help our customers on their digital transformation journey. This position is ideal for someone who is ready to tackle a leadership role, delivering complex big data, AI and machine learning solutions to provincial and municipal governments, and commercial clients. As Canada's largest independent IT services provider CGI can offer a career full of opportunity and variety to the right candidate.
- Understanding of software development life cycles, and experience architecting, developing or maintaining on-premise and cloud based analytics applications or infrastructures
- Understanding of the agile delivery framework and the ability to validate client analytics requirements, design, and test data and analytics modelling techniques
5+ years of practical and progressive experience with the following:
- Providing consultative analytics and data architecture solutions
- Leading technical teams to set analytics solution principles and guiding implementations
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Understanding and translating complex customer data and analytics requirements into technical architectural designs
- Working with complex data integration, large datasets and unstructured data
- Working with NoSQL databases
- Conducting predictive analytics and data visualizations
Experience delivering solutions in the local Victoria and provincial government sector is desired, while experience with cloud technologies is an asset
Degree in computer science or equivalent preferred, but we will consider candidates that meet the experience requirements listed above.
The Analytics Solution Architect will be called upon to provide guidance to application development and integration projects and therefore must understand where, when and how to intervene effectively in the project lifecycle.
You can count on involvement in many different types of projects covering a wide variety of business scenarios including business intelligence, data governance and management, customer relationship management, asset management, and enterprise resource planning.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work within different delivery frameworks (e.g., Agile, DevOps) and involves communicating and applying data architecture principles to different business problem situations and building close relationships with both client staff and CGI team members.
- Development Life-Cycle
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Solutions Architecture
- Data Architecture
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.