Scrum Master Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Lafayette, LA, US
Join an exciting CGI client project and high-functioning team as a Certified Scrum Master! With your expertise, you will work with the client to manage two agile delivery teams. You will drive work in a dynamic Agile framework via JIRA. You will have the opportunity to show your high motivation and leadership and grow with a dynamic team.
Certification as SAFe Agile Scrum Master
Excellent project management skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Ability to quickly build rapport and keep the team positive and motivated
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
SAFe Agile 5 years High
Scrum Master 2 years High
JIRA 2 years High
• Act as a leader to the development team
• Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
• Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
• Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
• Shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method
• Perform reviews on software development team members
• Remove project obstacles, develop solutions with team
• Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners
• Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
• Take responsibility for successful product delivery
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.