Scrum Master Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Burlington, MA, US
Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
CGI is growing!! We are currently looking for Scrum Masters at all levels across all industries.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic scrum master to join our growing team. In this role you would be responsible for overseeing a software development teams and working under the agile methodology. You should have proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
• Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor team members in Agile Methodologies
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing Agile methodologies
• Bachelor Degree.
• Minimum 3 years or experience as acting Scrum Master.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with; SAFe, SAFe ASM, CSM, PSM I, Knowledge of Kanban, Agile Central
• You will act as a leader to our software development team
• Through coaching and facilitation, you will ensure the team follows agile processes (e.g. self-directed problem solvers) and ceremonies (Daily Standups, Estimation, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, and refinement & Review/Demo).
• We expect you to oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
• You will help the team set realistic objectives for Feature and Sprint delivery timeframes
• Our expectation is that you will shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method
• Another key responsibility if for you to keep external stakeholders collaborates, and other interested parties well informed on team progress and activities.
• As the lead, you will remove blockers and impediments for team.
• You are expected to build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners
• We will want you to document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
• You will be responsible for successful product delivery
• You will assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed & maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.