SAP S4 Hana Solutions Architect SAP S4 Hana Solutions Architect Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Toronto, ON, Canada
CGI is seeking a high-potential, S4 HANA Solutions Architect with SAP experience.. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our clients in understanding their requirements, designing solutions, configuring S4 HANA and completing the full software lifecycle. Primary focus is on design, configuration and testing but experience and/or desire to grow and to mentor a team is also desirable.
• Minimum 3+ years of SAP S4 HANA Architecture implementation or transformation experience
• Strong working knowledge of S/4HANA migration strategy and its integration
• 10+ year of consulting experience required
• Willing to travel regularly to client site with Toronto Area
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• SAP S/4Hana experience in Automotive industry
• Strong ability to grasp a solution, talk about its business objective, and configure the solution and tools
• Substantial experience managing and delivering projects
• Enjoy working creatively in a problem-solving environment and provide clear recommendations
• Business knowledge and process design skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational skills.
• The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP S4Hana Migrations to enhance the clients business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Leading the delivery of complex SAP S/4HANA engagements focused on transformations.
• Proven track record of leading clients successfully thru S/4HANA migrations
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of S/4HANA, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them to system requirements with ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Lead and support SAP S/4HANA pursuits and practice development initiatives
• Manage, develop and coach team members and promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between members within CGI.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.