Salesforce Architect Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Bloomfield, CT, US
CGI is looking for a Salesforce Architect to join the team in Bloomfield, CT.
Knowledgement is a new platform that CGI is building for an healthcare client. Member gets an opportunity to work with the Salesforces knowledge in lightening environment and coveo as the search engine with an enterprise level interation.
Resource should be self-starter, highly motivated with good communication skills, also have strong functional, solution and analytic and debugging skills in salesforce. Should possess excellent working knowledge of the following
- 7+ years of salesforce working experience with strong functional, developer and admin skills.
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience in salesforce architecture.
- 2+ years salesforce implementation experience in an agile development environment
- 5+ years leading dynamic and highly effective teams on both small and enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, lead customer support projects, mentor teams of junior team members and effectively manage client escalations
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Lightening
- Excellent client and business facing written and oral communications skills, relationship focus, and strong technical and business knowledge.
- Solid knowledge and implementation of Salesforce Deployment Tools & CICD Pipeline
- Strong knowledge on SSO, Cross-org integrations and Auto Provisioning.
- Excellent knowledge in test automation and salesforce test automation frameworks.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Salesforce Designer/Developer/Admin 7+ 7
Salesforce Architect 3+ 8
Customer Service Focus 6+ 8
Mentoring and Leading Team 6+ 8
- As a Salesforce architect, you will work with management and team of developers help in the following areas.
- Prepare salesforce capabilities as solutions on a need basis to the management and client.
- Foresee business roadmap and find opportunities.
- Perform proof of concepts to the solutions in knowledge management.
- Work as part of a team of problem solver with extensive consulting and industry experience.
- Interact and solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Conduct software analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting issues
- Maintain strong communication and collaboration with our delivery partners.
- Support deployments and releases.
- Coordinate and assist Developers to establish and apply appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Participating in scrum events.
- Participates in analysis of business roadmap, technologies, and tools needed for enterprise systems and services.
- Conducts systems architecture assessments of new and existing infrastructure and software , develops tactical plans to address short term deficiencies in current infrastructure and design strategic plans.
- Strategic thinker with sales
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.