QA Senior Testing Lead Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Wausau, WI, US
CGI is seeking an experienced QA Testing Lead for our location in beautiful downtown Wausau. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting clients throughout the country.
Looking for career advancement?
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! We are one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, PTO, ,as well as, numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides unlimited sick leave!
• 8 + years in Leading testing teams
• Experience with both manual and automation testing environments.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to balance competing priorities
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated, and willing to take on ownership and responsibility for assignments
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Detail and results oriented
Works well under pressure, handling projects that have real-time high dependency and challenging business deadlines.
Has excellent written and oral communications skills required to determine, document and present research findings, technical papers and training material (including design documents, specifications, architectural artifacts and diagrams, presentations).
• Drives the mentality of quality being owned by the entire team
• Responsible for leading and supervising staff and projects.
• Responsible for executing and assisting lower test analyst with test plans and testing applications for the organization using industry accepted testing methodologies and procedures.
• Responsible for the test planning, design and development of appropriate test cases for all areas of responsibility.
• Run test cases to certify builds, new features, etc. and evaluates usability and functionality.
• Completes comprehensive test conditions and test cases for system enhancements and new business products and processes.
• Validates test results, documents discrepancies and follows through with resolutions to ensure all issues are resolved.
• Reports progress of problem resolution to management. Identifies differences between organization standards and user applications.
• Suggests modifications to conform to standards.
• May assist in training other Test Analysts.
- Testing Environments
- Test Management
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.