Public Health Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Atlanta, GA, US
Analytics and Emerging Digital Technologies
Oversee and develop data management systems, including computer programs to monitor data quality, such as SAS, MS ACCESS, MS Excel, etc. Analyze data for reports, presentations and publications; assist in the review of study data for data quality; organize study files, including data and correspondence files using common word processing software; perform scientific, medical and research literature searches and prepare slides for scientific presentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Epidemiology, Statistics, Biostatistics, or Math and 6 years of experience or MS, MPH, MSPH and 3 years of experience.
• Experience with statistical data analysis and use of data analysis tools (e.g. SAS, R, STATA, EpiInfo, RedCap, SQL)
• Flexible and easily adapts to changing priorities
This project requires strong epidemiological, statistical, data management and SAS or R programming expertise.
This task requires
1) understanding and application of general statistical approaches including bivariate analysis, logistic regression modeling
2) strong SAS or R programming skills
3) orderly management of microcomputer files in a Windows environment to develop databases
4) importing, exporting, and manipulating data files (SAS, R), including recoding, transforming, and creating variables to accommodate analytic needs
5) provide training and end-user support for tools and technologies being utilized by CDC
6) performing other analytical and data related duties, as needed.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.