Project Manager/ Life-Sciences Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Waterville, ME, US
CGI Life Science vertical is looking to invest in additional Project Managers to support some significant upcoming growth. This position will report into the Life Science Invest Accounts teams and will be assigned to deliverables based projects within our extensive Life Science client base. These will be Fixed Price and T&M based initiatives of various sizes and value (could be a blend of on-shore and virtual resources). Besides managing day-to-day activities on assigned projects. Must be able to clearly and effectively manage scope and client expectations. .
Required Skills and Experience
• Strong Delivery PM with proven ability to develop/manage resources (some virtual), risks, deliverables, presentations, quality, etc.
• Domain Experience in any of the following domain catergories: Clinical R&D, Commercial, Manufacturing, or Corporate Enterprise
• Successful track record managing initiatives of various sizes and value
• Ability to develop/conduct status meetings/presentations w/project stakeholders and management.
• Excellent communication and written skills, ability to dynamically manage change.
• Familiar with any one of these tools: MS Office, SharePoint, MS Project, MSPS Ability to travel and work from client sites as necessary
• Life Science background or has work in pharma related agencies (FDA NIH CDC etc)
• Ability to work cooperatively with other PMs in a shared environment.
• Understands budgeting and the importance of financial management of the project.
• PMP or other Management Certification.
• Ability to work with and manage, clients, their vendors amp; 3rd party suppliers.
CGI is seeking a seasoned project managers to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This project manager will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live
This role can be housed in Waterville ME. Right now its remote until further notice.
- Life Sciences
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.