Project Lead Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Atlanta, GA, US
CGI Federal is searching for a Project Lead to manage a new program within the federal health space located in Atlanta, GA. This project leader will manage the team dynamic throughout the project and ensure the team is focused on the project deliverable.
Requires a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of Information Technology Field, best practices, organization, and operations
• EPLC (SDLC)
• Ability to learn new systems and become an expert
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent Customer Service skill and provide system support
• O365 Products and Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Power BI)
• Flexible and easily adapts to changing priorities
Plans, develops, organizes, coordinates, and manages IT projects. Develops requirements of IT product/service (including specifications, feasibility studies, requirement analysis, etc.) from inception to conclusion on simple to complex projects. Functions may include defining, acquiring, and assigning resources, developing and gaining approval of project plans and budgets, conducting cost/benefit analyses and risk assessments, monitoring and reviewing project progress, serving as liaison with customers, adjusting schedules and plans as necessary, identifying and resolving issues, and obtaining user acceptance of completed products/services. Also may include ensuring the technical proficiency and productivity of project staff and the quality of project deliverables
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Communication (Oral/Written)
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.