Organizational Change Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Falls Church, VA, US
CGI Federal is looking for a Organizational Change Manager to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) with a multi-provider, integrated platform for the delivery of enterprise-wide IT services to the enterprise. This critical program will modernize DHA’s IT infrastructure to provide a standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure and enterprise core services, scoped from end-user desktop to data center, while adhering to the cost containment and operational efficiencies. Join CGI’s growing and highly capable team supporting Federal Health agencies!
• Requires BA/BS with 10 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with Organizational Change Management
• Proven Change Management leadership experience supporting large, distributed, and complex 24x7 environments
• Proven ability to identify and translate OCM requirements into clear and measurable work products
• Proven ability to manage key stakeholder expectations in a defined project
• Ability to effectively engage stakeholders of all organizational levels through a variety of communication channels
• Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Familiarity with IT Service Management toolsets such as ServiceNow or Remedy
• Involvement with large-scale IT infrastructure service transitions
• Experience working with large distributed teams
• Ability to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance (ADP II Public Trust)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience
• ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 foundation certification
List items desired for the Candidate, but not required.
• Previous experience in DHA and/or the military strongly preferred
• Understanding of DOD program and risk management practices
• Previous experience supporting OCM initiatives related to transitioning operations into a SIAM model
• Understanding of DHA’s organization and change management issues, with the ability to explain the factors involved and shape organizational solutions to deliver value
• Prosci-certification change management practitioner a plus
• Skilled at working collaboratively in a complex environment and driving performance achievement and improvements
• Experience leading teams in a matrixed management
• ITIL 4 Managing Professional Certified or ability to obtain within first six months
• Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) or Change Management Specialist (CMS)
• Active PMI/PMP Certification
• Agile delivery experience
• SIAM Foundation Training & Certification
This role drives the practice of Organizational Change for the EITSI and Integrated Service Providers. This role is responsible for communication, coordination, and training
across the EITS Environment and is accountable for accomplishing the smooth transition of initiatives in establishing the full vision for the EITS program.
• Establish and manage the practice for Organizational Change Management across the Integrated Services to accomplish plan, implement, and manage the smooth and successful implementation of change.
• Manage the practice to ensure that changes have lasting benefits.
• Support the organizational change initiatives required to transition the customers operations to the commercial-based SIAM ecosystem model
• Assist with the transition and design of the SIAM organization to an operational state, including any required staffing, processes, and strategic direction
• Optimize the overall operation of the ecosystem services, managed service providers, and processes to create and increase value for the customer
• Support the CSI program through identification and implementation of opportunities to improve service performance
• Responsible for serving as a liaison with the service providers to assist them in helping the end users to adopt the new operating model as well as ensure that user requirements are translated into technical requirements for review.
• Apply a structured organizational change management approach and methodology for the impact to personnel caused by projects and change efforts.
• Identify potential personnel risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
• Understand DHA’s organization and change management issues, explain the factors involved and shape organizational solutions to deliver value.
• Support the execution of the SIAM model and service provider efforts to integrate multiple touch labor contracts into a consolidated model.
• Initiate and provide guidance to the development of thorough stakeholder, change impact and training needs analysis
• Initiate and provide guidance to the development of end user targeted communication material, including key messages.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.