Organizational Change Management Consultant Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA, US
CGI is seeking an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant to partner with our Public Sector and/or Commercial clients in implementing change management strategies ranging from short strategic engagements to large transformational initiatives. Our OCM services include strategy development, leadership engagement, risk management, communications, training solutions and organizational readiness through proprietary solutions, proven methods, and supporting technologies.
This career opportunity is located at the client site in Downey, CA!
Successful candidates will demonstrate experience supporting change management solutions for technology, process, and/or other transformational programs with activities outlined in the list of principle responsibilities above. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in organizational change management
• Must have supported the implementation of at least 2 technology solutions, where at least 1 was an ERP solution
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Good PowerPoint, Visio, and graphical skills for visual communications
• Work with minimal supervision at client sites while operating as part of a larger team
• Documenting future state business processes and assisting in the development of policies and procedures
• Facilitating the alignment of stakeholders to develop future state vision/value definitions
• Designing, developing, delivering and managing multi-channel communications
• Supporting the development of benefits realization strategies
• Assisting in the formation and management of change champion networks in client organizations
• Assisting in development, review, and delivery of multi-mode training programs
• Interacting with client leaders, managers, and supervisors
• Ensuring end-user readiness through checklists and other tools/templates
• Collecting metrics and monitoring change progress and completion of readiness checklist items
- Change Management
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Stakeholder & Ext Rel Mgmt
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.