Momentum Functional Analyst (Secret Cleared) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chantilly, VA, US
Business Analysis (functional and technical)
CGI Federal is seeking an experienced Federal Financial Analyst to provide their expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation, and thought leadership to the client and/or project team. We are looking for a candidate who has experience with Momentum Financials. The position requires hands-on experience in multiple functional areas within federal government financial management.
-US Citizenship and an Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1- 5 yrs of relevant experience. Additional experience can be substituted in lieu of education.
- Experience with Momentum Financials.
- Proficient in SQL with experience writing queries (table joins, inner/outer joins, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication capabilities and techniques (working side-by-side with government counterparts).
- Self starter, quick learner, and team player.
- Be flexible to put in the hours needed to meet tight deadlines; Flexibility to work around client's schedule. Must be able to work in a team environment
- Experience with federal financial systems preferred.
- Experience with federal accounting principles preferred.
- Conduct analysis on problems independently, research and recommend solution alternatives, and execute remedial steps to address business process gaps, data issues, and external interface issues.
- Provide functional support for testing such as developing test scenarios and documentation and performing validation testing for the core Momentum application and reports.
- Provide functional support for upgrade activities, such as upgrade analysis, development of design and configuration document, and training materials.
- Daily interaction with the client and project manager.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.