Management Analyst I- Top Secret Required (FBI/HQ) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
WASHINGTON, DC, US
CGI Federal is seeking a Management Analyst I to provide Administrative Support Services to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Critical Incident Response Group Division (CIRG), Crisis Management and Intelligence Coordination Section (CMIC).
• Must have an active Top Secret Clearance
• Customer Service Driven
• Ability to collect, research, prepare reports and other documents using Microsoft Office Suite software and other FBI-proprietary computer systems.
• Demonstrate ability to interact professionally with FBI/DOJ, OGA employees and other contractor personnel.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize assignments, time management, multi-tasking, interpret and communicate policies, attention to detail and follow-through.
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing concerns or issues that arise requiring the attention of management.
Must be able to successfully pass a CGI background investigation
Support services for an Administrative Specialist that is customer service driven to perform administrative and clerical duties, ensure compliance with security and access protocols, process briefing/events/meeting requests and provide logistics support. A single dedicated specialist is required to provide services for CMIC in order to minimize disruption to the operational mission and maintain continuity of day to day services.
• Thorough understanding of the mission, objectives, and organizational structure of the office to which assigned, in order to better interface and facilitate communications with others.
• Broad range of communications in order to make administrative determinations and recommendations.
• Receive telephone calls and greet visitors. Direct calls as appropriate and/or visitors to proper locations; redirect caller or visitor to appropriate staff/location.
• Search and retrieve documents from databases and files as requested and provide limited research to assigned staff as necessary. Prepare and coordinate documents for review by the FBI staff and distribute as directed.
• Assist staff with the completion of time and attendance submissions upon request.
• Prepare and develop correspondence, reports, presentations, and other forms of communication as directed.
• Maintain liaison with appropriate FBIHQ entities for the purpose of collecting data required for completing work and implementing solutions.
• Provide updates and/or briefings to management as it relates to special tasks or projects as assigned.
• Maintain the CMIC daily room scheduler to ensure the scheduler is updated and anticipate any conflicts. In addition to maintaining familiarization with SIOC Room capabilities and Video Teleconferencing technologies.
• Assign appropriate SIOC SCIF access by following security protocol.
• Ensure all SCIF visitors are compliant with security procedures (e.g. Access Control, use of Visitor Log, screening visitors).
• Communicate with other divisions/sections/units as it relates to special requests in SIOC SCIF space.
• Coordinate scheduling, access, and operating procedures with various CIRG and FBI entities during a Critical Incident Command Post.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.