Mainframe Security Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pittsburgh, PA, US
We are searching for mainframe security engineers to manage mainframe security through a tool called Access Control Facility (ACF). However, Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) is the client’s centralized platform for Role Based Access Control (RBAC), the place where everyone’s access is maintained and administered centrally.
The mainframe security expert must understand ACF2, should be able to review the credentials on ACF2 to understand what kind of roles and privileges exist for mainframe systems. The security expert must then translate these to equivalent roles on OIM so that the mainframe systems’ access management can be boarded to OIM and can be managed from there. In many cases, roles on ACF2 will not translate to a role available in OIM. To build effective security models in OIM that bridge this gap.
The resource will also provide support in case there are issues with the access management process.
• Minimum of 5+ years working in the field of mainframe security
• Knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager a huge plus
• 3+ years’ IAM configuration, implementation, and management of IAM solutions in the mainframe space including: user provisioning, Single Sign-on, directory services, RBAC, App onboarding, Access Certification, etc.
• Very detail oriented, very accurate, and be able to work diligently and with little supervision.
• ACF2 – 3+ years
• Mainframe Cyber Security work 5+ years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
• Mainframe onboarding support
• Mainframe ACF2 expertise
• Solid understanding of OIM and mainframe security models to evaluate security controls within ACF to translate, and clean up, and build new security models in OIM.
• Support incident management.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers