Lead Security Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Jacksonville, FL, US
Cyber Security Consulting
We are seeking to hire a Security Engineer Lead to assist in providing security oversight and response to internal and external security related threats, vulnerabilities, risks, and compliance issues. Primary duties include completing security documentation, assisting in risk assessments, presentation of security status for projects and vendors, management of audit remediation tasks, preparation and management of security policy documentation, and reporting of application/vendor governance, risk and compliance requirements. You will be involved in mission critical projects, working with a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself who build quality solutions for a variety of customers. Take your talents to a company that inspires growth and values your ideas!
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in information security related area
• At least 3 years in Azure
• Experience with Azure Security Center - configuration, tuning, alerting, and compliance
• If possible, experience with Azure Sentinel experience
• Information Security Program Management and Oversight
• Work with business owners throughout the organization to respond to security threats impact and mitigation controls. Ensure vendor controls are operating efficiently and protecting the various interests of the company.
• Analyze security controls and reporting on cloud implementations. Strong understanding of AWS/Azure and applicable hardening and security capabilities.
• Analyze current security posture and investigate potential areas of compromise that would bypass existing controls. Provide cost effective recommendations to business units to reduce risk where applicable.
• Act as security point of contact in relation to the rest of the business, with the ability to represent and communicate Security directives.
• Document work performed for all reviews, audits and assessments.
• Maintain familiarity with performing and presenting quantitative and qualitative risk analysis.
• Assist in ensuring all compliance programs (access review, entitlement review, code reviews, and security tests) are being maintained according to their set schedules.
• Establish automation processes for repeatable tasks to reduce work effort required for governance related tasks.
• Effectively communicate and escalate Security related risks and vulnerabilities to business owners based on department, application, or environment. Support Incident Response activities during security events or incidents.
• Validate that all solutions being implemented are in line with currently approved policy, in conjunction with Information Technology and Security team.
• Create, facilitate, and manage risk identification and remediation processes at an enterprise wide level.
• Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
• Serve as the primary resource for Security monitoring, identifying or obtaining response to issues and optimization. Perform activities such as setting baselines for monitoring alerts, reducing ‘noise’ from excessive monitoring notifications and creating actionable alerts and reports.
• Act as Point of Contact and Project Manager for Information Technology and Security focused external and internal projects and initiatives.
• Perform internal and vendor risk assessments on applications, services, tools, and physical infrastructures across the business units.
• Assist in the testing and development of Incident response tabletop and functional exercises.
• Foster open communication across teams and with peers to complete objectives and goals.
• Collaborate with business units and management to develop and update IS and IT process and procedure documentation.
• Collaborate with business units on activities and projects specific to security management for platforms.
- Communication (Oral/Written)
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.