Kafka Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pittsburgh, PA, US
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
CGI helps clients take an enterprise approach to accelerate and maximize their return on technology investments through relevant applied innovation.
We are looking for an exceptional Kafka Developer to join our team.
Minimum 6 years of experience in the following:
• Hands on experience working on Kafka connect using schema registry in a very high volume environment.
• Kafka brokers, zookeepers, KSQL, KStream and Kafka Control center.
• Working on AvroConverters, JsonConverters, and StringConverters.
• Working on Kafka connectors such as MQ connectors, Elastic Search connectors, JDBC connectors, File stream connector, JMS source connectors, Tasks, Workers, converters, Transforms.
Experience with RDBMS systems.
Working knowledge on Kafka Rest proxy.
Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, Data Integration.
Use automation tools like provisioning using Jenkins and Udeploy preferred.
• Provide expertise and hands on experience on custom connectors using the Kafka core concepts and API.
• Create topics, setup redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, alerts and has good knowledge of best practices.
• Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions.
• Create stubs for producers, consumers and consumer groups for helping onboard applications from different languages/platforms. Leverage Hadoop ecosystem knowledge to design, and develop capabilities to deliver our solutions using Spark, Scala, Python, Hive, Kafka and other things in the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Data Modeling
- Data Analysis
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.