Junior Hyperion Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Business Analysis (functional and technical)
Montréal, QC, Canada
CGI is looking for a Hyperion administrator to join our team in Montréal.
• DEC, BAC degree in computer science or related fields.
• Quick learner who easily retains knowledge
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
• Basic Database understanding and SQL scripting
• Linux shell scripting and windows batch scripting
• Windows and LINUX OS administration
• Ability to review and analyze error logs and other information and provide pertinent data to Development
• Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
• Interpersonal and team working skills
• Strong organizational skills; ability to manage issues of varying priorities and urgencies
• Provide level 1 – Level 3 technical incident and problem resolution for assigned applications
• Receiving and managing support calls and emails. Troubleshooting may include issues related to networking/connectivity, servers OS, database, web browsers and application specific functionalities.
• Documenting problems and solutions for future reference
• Quality Assurance testing
• Application monitoring to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications
• Relationship building with Clients in order to grow overall customer satisfaction
• Conduct issue resolution sessions with software vendors
• Pager support on rotation
- Data Analysis
- Bus Intel / Data Warehousing
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers