Junior Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Meade, MD, US
CGI Federal is actively seeking a Junior Software Developer to provide support to the Defense Media Activity (DMA) contract. This position is an exciting opportunity to support a high impact organization responsible for providing a direct line of communication for news and information to U.S. Forces worldwide. The Software Developer will be responsible for working with our development team and customer while they present information across a variety of platforms which include radio, television, print and internet/social media.
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship and an Active DOD Secret clearance is required
• Must be willing to obtain a Security+CE within 60 days
• 1+ years of .NET, C#, MVC experience
• Understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Experience with LINQ and Entity Framework
• A Bachelor’s degree in IT related field is strongly desired.
• Experience with Agile development
• Familiarity with Team Foundations Server
Individual selected is responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. Duties include but not limited to:
• Translate application user stories into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
• Test and support the use of the application
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.