Java Programmer Analyst (FISG) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Montréal, QC, Canada
The CGI Trade and Finance group is seeking a skilled Program Analyst as a knowledgeable addition to the team. This dynamic and exciting work will help CGI bring the best of the best to its Trade industry clients both domestic and international. Please find the job requirements below.
Five (5) + years of web application development or support experience.
• Three (3) + years of experience working with Java, J2EE.
• Three (3) + years of experience and working knowledge of XML or JSON
• Three (3) + years of experience developing with design patterns.
• Three (3) + years of experience developing with Object Oriented Concepts.
• Three (3) + years of experience working with ORM tools such as Hibernate, MyBatis
• Three (3) + years of experience working with web application frameworks including two (2) + years in Spring.
• Three (3) + years of experience developing with Oracle database and SQL
• Three (3) + years of experience developing with WebServices.
The following skills are desired:
• Knowledge of and experience with UNIX/Linux
• Experience with code deployment in development, testing and production environments
• Experience with Gitlab code repository
• Experience with the IntelliJ Idea development environment
The role requires at least 2 - 5 years of strong technical analysis/development experience - successfully supporting large scale multi-tier projects. Experience working with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies is a major advantage. The Technical Resource must have a strong troubleshooting experience with applications using Java/C++, SQL, and application servers. The role requires strong technical analytic skills, a background in architecture (SaaS architecture a plus), and strong communication skills as the individual will be interfacing with the various teams, business analysts, and an offshore development team. The Technical Resource will be responsible to work as a member of the application support team as Tier-2 support to troubleshoot production and clients’ non-prod regions, to ensure our SaaS product is meeting our clients’ needs. The Technical Resource will need to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously and be able to coordinate communication with colleagues and report risk and status to team lead or manager. The Technical Resource should be able to quickly assimilate into the team and learn the company's methodologies.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers