Java Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
New York, NY, US
Hands-on Developer (7-10 years) with experience in Enterprise level application development having J2EE stack combination of Spring ,Hibernate, JDBC, JMS.
• Strong Object Oriented Development/Data Structure experience.
• Experience to troubleshoot in Unix environment to debug logs. Need to provide operational support during go-live, upgrades, SL3 support.
• Analyze architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow of end-to-end designs of the platform.
• Strong Communication and organizational skills.
• Self-Motivated and willingness to learn independently.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work across organizations and with cross-functional teams.
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information technology
• Read and write advanced SQLs ,SPs, Indexes ,etc. with RDBMS like Sybase.
• May be required to do scripting language like Perl, Shell.
• Deployment in the Weblogic/Tomcat Server using CIs- Hudson/Jenkins and Bitbucket Git Repo Hosting.
• Messaging services architecture like JMS, MQ.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.