IT Senior Security Lead Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Seattle, WA, US
Cyber Security Consulting
CGI is seeking a Security Tower Lead to work on an exciting transformational client engagement based in Seattle, WA. The person who fills this position will be joining a dynamic team delivering global IT managed services and consulting with a focus on innovation and transformation as well as customer service. As part of this role you will be responsible for managing both on site and global teams to deliver security services.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! We are one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, PTO, ,as well as, numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides unlimited sick leave!
• Proof of authorization to work in the United States.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of Computer Science / Information Science preferred or equivalent work experience.
• IT or Security related education and/or certifications is preferred.
• Experience with security related technologies and large enterprise implementations.
• Experience managing security services and teams in a managed services engagement.
• Strong ITIL-based service delivery experience
• Proven record for strong team leadership, service delivery management & consulting experience.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to work with onshore and global delivery teams.
• Keen understanding of client needs with ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Ability to understand and address client concerns on service delivery and resources.
• Experience with continuous improvement, metrics tracking, reports, and changes to existing process documentation to increase team productivity
Security certifications highly desirable -
• Certified Information Security Manager;
• Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC);
• ITIL V3 Foundation; and/or
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
• Work as part of account management team to lead security services for end customer. Coordinate with security practice and global delivery center staff to provide contracted services to meet client expectations.
• Coordinate steady state, change management and project implementation with the client and CGI security team leads.
• Maintain an inventory of hardware and software for all information systems.
• Coordinate and maintain the plan of action with milestones for support ongoing remediation activities.
• Support the incident response and contingency activities.
• Coordinate security SME support coverage, tool cross training and individual career development plans for the account.
• Monitor the lifecycle of Level 3 incident and support tickets.
• Manage the security-related account SLAs.
• Make monthly recommendations to the ISSO based on observations.
• Support the ISSO.
- Incident Management
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.