IT Security Consultant IT Security Consultant Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Montréal, QC, Canada
Cyber Security Consulting
Would you like to grow an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI and get your career on the fast track!
Our employees work in a highly dynamic, fast-moving environment where they work closely with our internal and external clients. We are on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our clients and our business while keeping up the standard of being leaders in the industry. You will develop your career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team. Reach your full potential thanks to learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback programs and career opportunities!
Our benefits include a share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, wellness credits and flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance.
We are currently building a pool of candidates for future opportunities in Security Solutions. Play an integral role in providing support for processes, procedures, standards and tools. You will work within a multidisciplinary cyber security team to support business units and corporate functions to assess, develop and implement solutions aligned with security policies, strategy and requirements.
• Bilingualism (French and English) required
• University Degree or College Diploma in computer science or information technology or equivalent
• Two years of job-related experience
• Expert knowledge of security controls and countermeasures (defence in depth)
• Excellent knowledge of application development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Dev Ops) and the processes and practices used to secure them
• Grasp of complex risk management and assessment theories and practices
• Experience with methodologies to conduct threat/risk modelling on new applications and services
• Experienced with security and risk control frameworks related to cloud, including CSA, CIS, and NIST
• Strong leadership and facilitation skills with an ability to build relationships with stakeholder
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• CISSP cyber security certification is an asset
• Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (e.g., models, templates, standards) that can be used to integrate security requirements in projects and operations
• Provide oversight, support and orientation to ensure security is integrated throughout the delivery lifecycle of corporate projects
• Participate in the design and operational efficiency testing of security controls and countermeasures used to protect applications, services, and solutions
• Recommend security processes and procedures, plans and investments needed for improvements
• Remain current on security technologies, tools, and services, and make recommendations for their use based on security, financial, and operational criteria
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.