IT Project Manager (application/security) IT Project Manager (application/security) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Montréal, QC, Canada
Would you like to grow an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI and get your career on the fast track!
Our employees work in a highly dynamic, fast paced environment where they work closely with our national and international clients. We are on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our clients and our business while keeping up the standard of being leaders in the industry. We offer a change to develop a career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team. Reach your full potential thanks to learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback programs and career opportunities!
Our benefits include a share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, wellness credits and flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance.
CGI is currently hiring a IT Project Manager specialised in applications development and security. The main responsibility is to contribute to carefully planing of project activities and management, considering complexity, key partners and stakes etc.
- 7+ years in a similar role, with several major projects;
- confirmed experience leading IT Projects, organisational/digital transformation projects, software and/or security projects, experience working on e-commerce solutions or internal applications;
- Bachelor in project management or a related field;
- solid knowledge of the Agile methodology, expertise with project management standard procedures, proven expertise with MS Project 2010 (EPM);
- leadership, focus on client relation and team work, strong organization skills and take-charge attitude, excellent communication skills and political know-how, strong ability to influence key partners.
- coordinate the operations for all teams, internal and external partners in the various projects, ensure quality control, norm identification, methods and processes for the project;
- set up deliverables to meet all the business needs and requirements, in line with contracts specificities, costs and timelines;
- own the risk analysis;
- ensure all activities are coordinated with other projects to secure coordination of all teams within the programme;
- manage change requests, solutions experiments and implementation strategy
- supervise and lead diverse mandates and strategic and highly complex projects, working closely with the immediate supervisor;
- report to key stakeholders and leaders.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.