Integration Technical Lead Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Montréal, QC, Canada
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a CGI team located in Montreal. Reporting to the Director, Consulting Services, and successful candidate will act as the integration technical lead. Involved in every cycle of project delivery, The Technical Advisor is the design authority in term of application architecture, security & network requirements, specification and design review and implementation. Candidates are expected to have a developer background with a hand’s on can do attitude to lead and coach the team composed of DBA, Sysadmin, Developers and DevOps engineer.
• Knowledge of network and hardware infrastructure supporting software solutions (CPU, RAM, storage, routing, firewalls)
• Experience as a developer or software analyst in the software development field;
• University degree in computer science or a field related to information systems or equivalent combination of training and experience;
• Ability to work independently but still promote teamwork;
• Ability to clearly communicate complex problems;
• A job well done and meeting deadlines;
• Sense of responsibility, motivation and perseverance;
• Strong analytical and organizational skills;
• Good communication skills with clients and team members;
• Excellent knowledge of French and English, English being the most critical, both verbally and in writing;
• Mastering the concepts of configuration management
• Understanding of quality assurance processes
MANADATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Experience with a large distributed transactional system;
• Advanced knowledge of Java and J2EE;
• Advanced knowledge of XML / XQuery / XPATH;
• Experience with Eclipse;
• Advanced knowledge of SQL and PLS SQL with Oracle;
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming;
• Understanding of J2EE concepts;
• Experience WebLogic Application Server 12c;
• Clustering and docker technologies, high-availability & DRP (planning and execution).
• Knowledge of Kafka distributed streaming platform.
• Knowledge in microservice development using the Spring stack.
• Web Services systems interconnectivity and performance.
OPTIONAL TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Experience with Oracle OSM / UIM;
• Experience with Supply Applications (OSS);
• Experience with Agile methodology.
• Participate in the backlog refinement sessions and early architecture design sessions of a new feature.
• Participate in the elaboration of the user stories and establishment of the non-functional requirements.
• Manage the configuration and use of environments (development, testing)
• Provide advice to different projects regarding the non-functional aspects of the solution
• Conduct performance and load tests, analysis results and supply recommendations
• Perform a capacity analysis
• Participate in the analysis, design and implementation of software solutions if necessary
• Ensure adequate documentation, code review and unit testing of new application codes as well as those already in place;
• Help create, maintain and improve CI/CD pipeline
• Assist clients and business analysts to resolve implementation and production issues
• Solve and identify potential problems in code and environments
• Troubleshoot, assign, support programmers in the investigation, and communicate results to clients
• Manage team meetings and facilitate problem solving
• Coordinate the implementation of applications and changes in different environments (development, testing and production)
• Act as an interface between the technical project team and the project managers
- Object Oriented Programming
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Systems Architecture
- SQL/PL SQL
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers