Functional Specialist (Software Support Analyst) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Washington, DC, US
Service Desk / End User Services
The Sunflower Asset Management solution is a web-based and mobile enterprise asset management software tool used by federal agencies, contractors, national labs, state and local government organizations, and higher educational institutes. Functional specialists on our team work in the Washington DC metro area supporting federal and contractor customers. Work duties include: on-site customer support at federal agencies, end user helpdesk support through phone calls and email, new solution implementation which includes requirements gathering, system design and configuration, business process re-engineering and creation, working hand-in-hand with technical team members on solution development, solution documentation, testing documentation and execution, customer training, data migration, and deployment.
Functional team members work directly with federal asset management leaders to solve problems, increase efficiencies within the organization, and provide business process re-engineering and change management. Functional team members will work in a team environment, and will be responsible for system administration tasks, such as reference data creation and reconciliation, system troubleshooting, and patch and change release testing, in addition to the previously listed tasks. Functional team members will work independently to provide end user and customer support. Functional team members can support one or multiple clients. All functional team members receive Sunflower software and asset management training prior to providing customer support.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the information technology, retail, service, business operations, maintenance, consulting or asset management fields. Acts as a service provider to clients and project teams. Experience with any RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server or DB2 and their related tools. Understanding of property management operational processes and procedures. Strong analysis, documentation, communication, writing and presentation skills.
• Have experience with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
• Have strong oral and written communications skills
• Be a detail oriented multi-tasker
• Be able to own tasks from start to finish
• Work directly with clients to understand key elements of their business processes and work onsite to implement and operate Sunflower’s software products and service offerings as an individual contributor or member of a small team.
• Work closely with the client and other team member(s) to assist in requirements analysis, business process analysis, system configuration, testing, training, and post-implementation support.
• Understand client’s business objectives and help clients achieve their goals.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.