Functional Analyst Asset Management Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Washington, DC, US
CGI is seeking a junior functional resource to support the migration of several organizations at a Government Agency to their Sunflower asset management system. The resource will be a member of the migration functional team and assist the organizations through the migration functional activities, including configuration, as-is process identification, to-be process definition, detailed designs, process re-engineering, conversion, testing, and training. They should have an understanding and demonstrated knowledge of the SDLC process and a knowledge of federal asset management best practices, processes and procedures would be preferred.
The Sunflower Asset Management solution is a web-based and mobile enterprise asset management software tool used by federal agencies, contractors, national labs, state and local government organizations, and higher educational institutes. Functional leaders on our team work in the Washington DC metro area supporting federal and contractor customers. Work duties include: on-site customer support at federal agencies, end user support, new solution implementation which includes requirements gathering, system design and configuration, business process re-engineering and creation, working hand-in-hand with technical team members on solution development, solution documentation, testing documentation and execution, customer training, data migration, and deployment. Functional team members work directly with federal asset management leaders to solve problems, increase efficiencies within the organization, and provide business process re-engineering and change management. Functional team members will work in a team environment, and will be responsible for system administration tasks, system troubleshooting, and patch and change release testing, in addition to the previously listed tasks. All functional team members receive Sunflower software and asset management training prior to providing customer support.
• Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 3 years of directly related experience.
• Experience in implementation and/or support of a federal IT system (Asset Management preferred)
• Experience training novice/new users on a IT system (Asset Management preferred).
• Experience and comfort facilitating meetings, training sessions, and group presentations
• Strong presentation skills to clients
• Strong writing skills and presentation material development skills
**Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship is required**
The individual will be involved in a variety of functional and business process tasks to meet the client objectives. This may include:
• Analyzing and identifying current business processes and system functionality to determine the best methods for meeting migration objectives
• Creating documentation, written policies, and standard operating procedures for distribution to all individuals involved in the migration process
• Participating in configuration sessions and to-be process definition meetings with migrating
• Developing design documentation based on customer requirements that will be leveraged to develop functionality
• Testing system functionality and troubleshooting system errors
• Providing desk side support to users as they complete work in Sunflower
• Participating in meetings with system stakeholders to solicit and consolidate feedback on the system and business processes in use
• Developing business process efficiencies for the client both prior to implementation and post-implementation
• Additional tasks as necessary to meet customer objectives
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.