Full Stack Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
New York, NY, US
• You will guide the design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
• As a technical lead you will interact with business analysts and business partners for technical analysis and solution design.
• You will drive application design efforts, participate in design reviews and code reviews.
• You will engage in product quality plan efforts, including test scenario development, design and code reviews and regression testing.
You will be expected to:
• Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
• Engaging and Support a global team of developers.
• Partnering with shared services teams.
• Lead development teams.
• Knowledgeable in designing solutions leveraging Microservices Architecture and experience in developing applications utilizing 12 factor app methodology.
• Experience working in a fast paced Agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
• Experience developing stored procedures and deep knowledge of SQL, required.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.