Full Stack Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Windsor, CT, US
We are looking to hire a Full Stack Developer to work with our dynamic team in Windsor, CT!
Application Development Responsibilities to support highly complex and emerging technologies in support of an Enterprise application
Support the Enterprise application Development approach and processes
Select and implement best practices and processes for Source Control, Build Automation, Automated Unite Test, Code Review, Automated Deployment and Automated (Regression) Testing
Implement performant Enterprise solutions while adhering to emerging application security standards and requirements
• Spring Boot and Micro Services
• Java Script
• AWS (Lambda, S3, Terraform )
• DevOps Practices and automation skills
• Container platform
10 years of overall Java Development experience.
Spring Boot - 4 years
Angular - 3 years
NodeJS - 3 years
AWS - 3 years
DevOps - 2 years
Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree
• Full-stack developer with strong front-end and API development experience. You must be comfortable enhancing and extending APIs as needed.
• Actively contribute to software development strategy and product roadmap specific to application development
• Drive solution design thought leadership, for a customer –centric perspective
• Ability to understand and translate business requirements into meaningful end to end solutions
• Lead team in collaborative development of prototypes for demonstration of concepts
• Understand functional specifications and use case designs.
• Application Development Responsibilities to support and develop back end apis .
• Determines user requirement feasibility, supports solution design, project planning, establishes priorities and monitors progress
• Implements technical changes to improve the team's effectiveness
• Plan out system enhancement implementation roadmap
• Resolve conflicting priority among projects and ad-hoc requests
• Coordinates with team resources to integrate project with other applications and releases and ensure appropriate skillset alignment and staffing
• Participate in and growing strategic partner relationships to support growing demands on the delivery organization
Guide development resources through migration to Agile development methodologies
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.