Full Stack Developer/Designer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fairfax, VA, US
Senior Full stack Developer/Designer working with the CGI Advantage group. This position involves core framework design, development, and architecture of CGI intellectual property for large-scale ERP implementations.
• 10+ years’ of Java development experience
• Relational database – 10+ years’ experience
• Strong Design writing skills
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Able to mentor and lead other developers in design and development.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively in Agile environment
• Excellent Client Facing skills with the ability to talk at any level of a Client Team.
• Experience using Atlassian tools, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, SourceTree, etc.
• Agile/Scrum certifications and training
• Positon requires a fast learner that is self-motivated and has good oral and written communication skills.
• The need is on designing, developing and maintaining a J2E application (Java, ReactJS, Angular) against Oracle, SQL Server database on Windows, AIX and Linux operating systems.
• Future needs include designing and building new future releases and re-architecture of core framework.
- Application Development
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers