Federal Acquisition Subject Matter Expert Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fairfax, VA, US
The Subject Matter Expert will join a horizontal team responsible for industry outreach, providing account delivery expertise, supporting product development, and supporting business development opportunities. The SME will assist with a variety of related initiatives and tasks related to federal acquisitions across both Department of Defense and Civilian agency markets. Expertise should span the breadth of products in the market, implementation (how the products are used in a production setting), related government policy and guidance, and industry best practices.
• 7+ years in working with federal solutions around acquisitions management (i.e. Momentum Acquisitions, Compusearch PRISM, Oracle CLM, Appian ABM)
• Extensive knowledge of the federal acquisitions regulations, processes, directives, instructions, program guidance documents, and milestone processes.
• DAWIA LEVEL III in Contracting or FAC-C Level III in Contracting, CFCM preferred (or equivalent)
• Prior experience in implementing federal acquisitions system for an agency
• Problem solver along with ability to multi task
• Prior consulting experience in any of the following areas:
• Business process improvement,
• Acquisitions policies and procedures,
• Acquisitions system integrations
• Work independently and across many initiatives at once
• Proven client management skills,
• Experience in requirements gathering and BPR analysis
• Ability to travel to different client sites in the DC Metro area
• Knowledge and experience in Momentum Acquisitions desired
• Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
• Ability to obtain a federal government clearance (preferably up to a TS/SCI)
• Identifying and defining requirements of specific technical, training, and support areas for different federal acquisitions projects.
• Managing across the project lifecycle including assisting with scope definition, business case development, requirements gathering, functional and technical design, testing, training, and implementation phases.
• Reviewing and evaluating Federal acquisition business processes and responding to government requests.
• Conducting demonstrations and supporting business development responses
- Momentum Acquisitions & Purch
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.