EDI Specialist EDI Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Hamilton, ON, Canada
CGI continues to provide superior Development and Support services to our established Client base. We have an immediate need for an EDI Specialist to join the CGI team within our west end Client.
As part of the EDI team you will be responsible for monitoring the electronic data interchange transaction flow and activities and will be the liaison between suppliers, customers and end users.
• Knowledge of EDI ANSI X12 Standards including Compord (proprietary) and EDIFACT (global)
• EDI Translation
• UNIX and FTP Commands/scripts
• Any EDI Translation Software
• EDI Problem Solving
Nice to have:
• Trusted Link Enterprise (TLE) Software which includes the Mapper “Workbench"
• Working knowledge of SVN
• XML in EDI
• SAP Migration
• Provides Support to the EDI systems
• Performs Root Cause Analysis on problems to provide resolutions
• Performs daily checks on EDI Processing
• Gathers requirements from Business Users for EDI Setup & Setup in Test & Production Environments
• Changes EDI Maps to fulfill customer requirements
• Writes Design & Test Case documents for the change requests
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.