Director-Business Development Insurance Solutions Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chicago, IL, US
Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
The prime candidate will lead the development of business opportunities and solutions sold / delivered to Insurance industry clients and prospects. Leveraging industry relationships, the candidate will apply the full range of CGI services and IP to meet the needs of clients.
Demonstrated track record of success and stability in the establishment of profitable partnerships with Business and Technology leaders. Understanding of strengths and weaknesses of our competitors, and clarity in communication (through all means) our messaging and value propositions / statements. Imagination and innovative mindset to design and convince others of the needs and value differentiation of propositions. Embrace CGI practices to achieve collective strengths and goals.
Prior experience in a business development or operations role within a firm similar to CGI, or with equivalent experience within an Insurance Company, Third Party Administrator or Broker.
Building Executive Relationships
Understanding and communicating client requirements
Management of Opportunities
Track record of meeting sales goals and managing risks
Knowledge of competitive IP and services providers
Communication / Presentation skills (knowledge of MS Office Suite) and Project Finance
Social Media / Messaging / Public relationships
1. Development of qualified leads and opportunities.
2. Execution of CGI processes to close opportunities and deliver targeted revenue amounts.
3. Collaborate with IP development and solutions teams to break client needs down into deliverable components, and to assess and qualify their applicability.
4. Build communities and interact with CGI regions to foster positive and profitable business together.
5. Maintain currency with industry issues and develop sources of competitive intelligence.
6. Establish peer-level (trusted) relationships with clients for future opportunities, and to be proactive in presenting innovative solutions.
7. Communicate effectively with Program team members at all levels, and cultivate an atmosphere of knowledge sharing and recognition for actions which promote positive business outcomes.
- Sales/Business Evolution
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.