DevOps Engineer DevOps Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Halifax, NS, Canada
The RPA Developer will be an integral part of the RPA delivery team of our Office of Intelligent Automation (OIA). The RPA Developer will be responsible of supporting the strategy and frameworks of the OIA, and build RPA solutions that address client needs.
• Contribute to the development of governance, frameworks and procedures to continually improve a rapid, standardized and repeatable delivery factory model using Pega RPA/RDA.
• Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and design/implement enterprise-grade solutions that are efficient, scalable and maintainable.
• Configure new RPA processes and objects using design principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using Pega OpenSpan
• Design RPA libraries and reusable components
• Troubleshoot and debug Pega RPA/RDA automations for bug fixes
• Analysis of RPA opportunities within business processes
• Help set up Pega RPA/RDA environments (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc) and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
• Support UAT and deployments to production and between environments.
• Perform code review for both internal and external developers.
• Help create and document test plans and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• A Bachelors or M.S. Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or similar majors.
• 5+ years of SDLC development preferably on Windows OS.
• 2+ years developing RPA & RDA bots using Pega OpenSpan
• Having automated processes that integrate with web sites, desktop applications, mainframe emulators, ERP software, CRM software
• Having experience with Pega OpenSpan is a must, having experience with Blueprism is a plus
• Having Certified Robotics System Architect certification
• Experience with Pega version 7.3+ preferred
• Experience in the design and development of Integration between Pega Robotics and its components such as Robot Manager and Package manager
• Experience with staging and deploying automation solutions into test and production environments and providing post-production support.
• Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE - experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Interop and packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, MS Word
• Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle
• Experience with Business Process Management (BPM) techniques
• Proven experience in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work in a structured and methodical approach, combined with an out-of-the-box thinking)
• Proven experience with design principles, object-oriented design and modular programming techniques
• Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
• Excellent Communication skills
- Robotics Process Automation
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.