DevOps Engineer (CM/Build/Deploy) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Reston, VA, US
CGI has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer (CM/Build/Deploy) to join our financial services team in Reston, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are
in a fast paced DevOps team to grow your career. High aptitude, desire to grow and the right attitude are key to success in this role. The DevOps engineer shall be supporting CM, build/deploy.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
AWS Certification desired
• 8+ years of IT experience
• 3+ years of hands-on DevOps experience on Configuration Management, Build and Deploy
• Experience in building application CICD pipeline using Jenkins, expertize in setting up CI/CD
• Experience with Jenkins 2.0 is nice to have, experience with shared library, templating engine, setting up pipeline as a code
• Should be hands on with application build automation tool Maven/Gradle
• Experience in Configuration Management working with application GIT/Bit Bucket
• Experience with branching strategies, managing multiple versions
• Experience in using Sonar for continuous inspection of application code to detect bugs, code smells and security vulnerabilities
• Experience in using Nexus Artifact repository & Component lifecycle management for given application
• Experience in automating application deployments to on-prem and AWS Infrastructure
• Experience with full SDLC lifecycle, taking from Dev to Release
• Examples of bringing optimization
• Enterprise change management, release management experience
• Superior time management and work organization
• Strong verbal and oral communication
• Work as a team in a fast paced agile environment
• Passion for continuous improvement and learning
• Experience with Cloud Formation
• Experience with Urban Code Deployment (UCD)
Looking for a DevOps Engineer with strong configuration management experience, building java applications and deploying to on-premise and AWS environment. The DevOps Engineer will be developing and maintaining an ecosystem that promotes the smooth flow of packaging and delivering software to a product environment for multiple teams and platforms with complex development branch interdependencies. In-depth experience with Jenkins is a must.
- Configuration Management
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.