Desktop Specialist - VIP Support Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Service Desk / End User Services
Montréal, QC, Canada
The Consultant will be responsible for the implementation and support of Desktop support for our client. Reporting to the Manager, its primary responsibility will be to bring the team to be proactive in the execution of their task.
In addition, he (she) must be able to provide the second level of assistance on any technical problems and to take requests for assistance, in addition to answering requests for benefits and customer satisfaction of ongoing services. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the financial sector.
Role and responsibilities:
• Manage a team of office technician and support Manager
Will have to put in place procedures for the standardization of the desktop support and the VIP support.
Lead his team and implement proactive mode.
• Installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance and upgrade of workstations;
will also be called to solve problems in a short time, with precision;
• Provide assistance to the end-user in need;
• Image of the workstations for new deployments;
• Assistance on call;
• Work on complex problems;
• Analyse trends;
• Assistance to users
• Participate in various projects
• VIP user support
• Visit the premises of customers who need assistance or ensure the replacements during holidays.
• Support and delivery of mobile phone
Having managed a team of technicians, A few years in team management are an asset. Demonstrate pro-activity and leadership. Have good communication skills. Collaboration and teamwork are essential.
• Provide technical support, configure, and install Windows 10 and Macintosh OS-based computers
• Technical support with the antivirus
• Set up and resolution of technical problems with computer equipment, including printers, a network, servers and mobile devices
• Resolve independently the majority of problems in Office management with a minimum of supervision; given the unresolved problems an employee to a higher level
• Support and maintenance of desktop applications
• Create, update, fix and entrust to a higher level support requests in a ticketing system (Remedy ITSM knowledge is a plus)
• Document, follow up and monitor the issue to a resolution as soon as possible
• Give feedback to internal and external technical support teams
• Create and maintain clear documentation on procedures for technical support
• Contact a technical support team across multiple sites
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers