Cyberspace Policy Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Meade, MD, US
Cyber Security Consulting
Government Secure Solutions - CGI (GSSC) is looking for Cybersecurity Professionals to join our team at Fort Meade, Maryland. These positions support a Department of Defense (DoD) client and require a security clearance to be considered.
● Active DoD security clearance; TS/SCI with/Poly preferred
● Minimum five years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area.
● Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● Possesses a general understanding and knowledge of existing joint cyberspace policies.
● With minimal guidance, conducts research and analysis, and contributes to the development and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations.
● Plans and prepares for interactions with researchers and policy makers and provides background support and current status for documents and presentations.
● Assists with the development of reports and briefings on policy, strategy, and doctrine activities.
● Assists with policy formulations on cyberspace issues and researches authorities, concerns, and equities to ensure accurate representation.
● Conduct research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations at the national, DOD, Service, and Command level.
● Provide technical expertise on executive-level projects, analyzes, assesses, and develops future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing cyberspace operations.
● Support interagency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented.
● Maintain awareness of and reports significant cyber-related policy issues affecting the DOD and USCYBERCOM.
● Provide concise, actionable communications to senior officials, both written and orally.
● Perform analysis and critical thinking, assesses programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions.
- Analytical Thinking
- Operations (Intelligence)
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.