Customer Service / Payroll (multiple positions available) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Service Desk / End User Services
Montréal, QC, Canada
Start your career in the field of payroll.
Several positions available and paid training provided.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Payroll Services Sector at 1611 Crémazie Est in Montreal.
Payroll Services (PSC) primarily provides payroll solutions that help Canadian small and medium-sized businesses reduce the risk and administrative burden associated with managing this recurring task. CSP also offers specialized solutions in human capital management (payroll and human resources) for companies with more complex payroll environments and specialized HR needs.
We offer you the opportunity to become a specialist in the field of payroll:
- Complete training in the field will be provided to you;
- Possibility of advancement;
- Permanent positions with social benefits;
- Stable schedule from Monday to Friday during the day;
- Possibility of full time (35 hours per week) or part time (14 hrs);
- Work atmosphere where mutual aid and teamwork are in the spotlight.
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in customer service including one year (1) in call center;
- Listening and empathy;
- At ease with computer science;
- Essential bilingualism.(French / English)
Your role :
- Provide telephone support to clients on the use of a payroll solution and suggest the best ways to do it;
- Inform clients about pay legislation in force;
- Make changes to business records and follow up.
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers