Contact Centre Agent (MyHealth Records) Contact Centre Agent (MyHealth Records) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Service Desk / End User Services
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career!
We are seeking an energetic and reliable professional to join our Contact Centre team as a Level 1 Contact Centre Agent providing support to Albertans using the desktop and mobile-aware application, MyHealth Records. In this multifaceted role, you will support users by phone or through an online support portal to meet contractual service agreements by providing a high level of customer support.
• 1-3 years of experience in customer service in a call centre environment or applicable work experience
• Good knowledge of multiple hardware platforms (PC, Tablet, Smart Phones)
• Good knowledge of multiple software platforms (Windows, Apple iOS, Android)
• Experience in ticketing systems or case management solutions
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics is preferred, but not essential
• Experience in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and other modern browsers
• Clear, articulate speaking voice, excellent phone etiquette
• Be able to accept early, mid-day and evening shifts
• Above average knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills with attention to detail
• Strong computer skills, ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities, good time management skills
• Must be reliable and punctual, bring a positive attitude, enjoy being a problem solver and helping others
• Outstanding interpersonal skills; be a self-starter
• Team player, energetic, enthusiastic, eager to learn and grow
• Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Provide Level 1 user support by responding to, diagnosing and resolving customer issues or questions, raised over the phone or an online service portal through fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
• Using existing process and procedure documentation to help solve issues.
• When unable to resolve on first contact, escalate unresolved inquiries by clearly articulating customer issues and interface with a variety of Level 2 teams and third party service providers, monitor for status and communicate the resolution back to the client.
• Resolve problems with or without remote tools.
• Clearly document all inquiries and cases using the existing case management system.
• Provide status updates to users when requested, or as required by service level measures.
• Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the case management tool.
• Understand service level requirements, in order to manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
• Assist in peer agent training, create reports, and update process and procedure documentation.
- Diagnostics & Resolution
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.